Wood Biological Consulting
Wood Biological Consulting provides expertise in botany, plant and wetland ecology, wildlife biology, habitat restoration and creation.
We assist clients in complying with environmental legislation such as the California Environmental Quality Act, National Environmental Policy Act, federal and state Endangered Species Acts, Clean Water Act, California Fish and Game Code, Migratory Bird Treaty Act, Porter-Cologne Water Quality Control Act, and regional and local environmental ordinances.
Services regularly provided include:
- biological constraints analyses and habitat evaluations
- floristic surveys
- vegetation mapping, quantitative vegetation analysis
- wetland delineations
- impact and alternatives analyses
- native habitat restoration
- development of impact avoidance, minimization and compensatory mitigation measures
- construction monitoring for regulatory compliance
- post-construction mitigation monitoring and reporting
- coordination with regulatory staff
To download our Statement of Qualifications, click here.
the 3rd edition of the
Annotated Checklist of the Vascular Plants of San Francisco